Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Little Halloween Bunny :)


So, Alena was a little bunny rabbit for Halloween. The original plan was for her to be a pack of Sugar Babies and Mike got the Sugar Daddy T-Shirt, but no one in the valley had the Sugar Babies costume and it would have cost like $50 to get it online. A bit over the top for a Halloween costume, so we found this costume at Wal-Mart and I think it is the cutest thing ever!



I love the little tail on the back of the costume. I had to get a picture of it!


As soon as she was put in her costume all she wanted to do was sleep. It was the cutest thing ever! This is what she looked like for the whole 3 hours she was in the costume.



We luckily got these two pictures of her with her eyes open.




The night was spent visiting family. We went in to my parents house and had pizza and my older sisters Christi and Melissa came over with their kids in their costumes. We got this picture of the nieces and nephews that were there. We are missing 9 of them :) My youngest brother Logan is also in the picture. It was his last year to Trick-or-Treat this year.


After my parents we went over to Mike's Aunt Callie's house and visited with her and some of the cousins. We then went over to my Grandma's house and visited some more, then it was off to Mike's Mom's house for even more visiting. Like I said, she stayed asleep for all of this. It must have been a very cozy costume. Last but not least we headed over to Mike's cousin Tim's house and spent some time with Tim and Jess and Brian and Carrie. It was a great night. Can't wait till next Halloween!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So I just have to say that you have very pretty hair, and it looks good dark. I'm jealous...my pink skin would look silly with dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you with Alena Katie. Such a beautiful Mommy and baby girl. She is getting big even though she's still small. Ü Good for you guys for still carving a pumpkin. Tyler always takes charge of the pumpkin carving at our house. I'm not a big fan. Ü

    ReplyDelete