Sunday, April 5, 2009

What have I gotten myself into??


So Alena had Prunes for the first time today, and while I was feeding her, I just kept thinking, "What have I gotten myself into?" Honestly, the prunes looked bad enough before she ate them. We all know what affect prunes are supposed to have on people. I just keep thinking, "What am I going to be taking care of later this afternoon?" Alena really liked them, she ate them really well. I guess the "end" result will really decide whether or not I feed them to her again. My fingers are crossed that it isn't anything too terrible. Mike isn't even here for me to make him take care of it. Looks like I'm on my own :) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. yeah prunes. we only ever feed those to evelyn when she was having tummy trouble no other time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, stay away unless trying to get things moving. They are pretty strong little buggers. One prune a day does wonders for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete