Saturday, January 9, 2010

Long Over Due

Well, I know this is a long overdue post, but you're getting one, so be happy!!!  There is lots of catching up I need to do, but I wanted to start with this, cuz I love it.  Being the wife of a photographer is FABULOUS but it does have a downside, that being that it is hard to get a picture of all of us together.  Well, we were able to go to Colorado right after Christmas this year to spend some time with Mike's family.  His older brother was blessing his new baby so we all went over and while we were there Mike's mom wanted to get some pictures of all of us together.  We got some great ones that I wanted to share:




















It was freezing cold, and I mean FREEZING!  Alena was having a really hard time with the cold so we weren't able to get her to cooperate for much, but we still had a great time.  Hope you enjoy!!  :)
 

9 comments:

  1. The Pictures are sooo stinkin' cute! Love the pink jacket and the sprinkler hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's it!!!! ;)

    LOVE the pictures, they are SO good! You guys have one good-lookin' daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!!!!! I love the one of Mike holding Alena. Her face looks like she wants some mischief, and that she will get away with it even though her daddy is right there. Ü I also love the one of the buns and the the train tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya, and by the way....the denim and black are such a fabulous pallete. ;-)Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new pictures there great! Don't worry about the post I just started up again to. try to keep them coming I love seeing what you guys are up to and how much Alena has grow. Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them Katie. Way toooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all these pictures - especially your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just happened upon your blog through Carrie's. Fun seeing these pictures again. You guys make a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete