Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cuddling with Daddy

I thought I should post these pictures of Alena and Mike. Alena is a baby that just loves to cuddle. She would honestly be fine if Mike and I would hold her nonstop. I thought these pictures were so cute.


So for those of you who don't know, since Alena was in the NICU at first she has had a hard time breastfeeding. She was too small and didn't have the strength to do it when she was first born and now she has gotten used to eating from the bottle and she doesn't want to do it. The only problem with this is that she doesn't like or do well on formula which leaves me the only option of pumping and feeding her breast milk from a bottle. I don't mind doing this, after all, it is a whole lot cheaper than buying formula. Well, the other morning I had gotten up and was in the other room pumping. I heard Alena start waking up, and I heard Mike get out of bed and get her. I was expecting him to come out of the bedroom but he didn't. I finished up and went back to see what he was doing and I found this. He had gotten her and laid back down and both of them were sound asleep. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. Alena loves her daddy so much!

9 comments:

  1. That is pretty cute, I love the picture of the two of them in bed, awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest picture ever. I always knew Mikey would make the best Dad. :) I am so happy for you three. Such a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike your sutch a cute Dad, she's one lucky little girl. I love the pictures of the two of you. She looks like she is growing and doing well. I'm so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Katie! That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love pictures of little baby girls and their daddy's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is that?? He is so great with her. Love you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have said it many times before and I will say it again, being a Dad is the best thing in the world. Congratulations again, she is a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie
    I didn't know you had a blog?!?! How exciting!
    Ok your little girl is DARLING!!! I am so glad that you guys are doing good! Those pictures are so precious of Mike and her! She looks like a Daddy's Girl already! So sweet!
    I just made my blog private so you have to text me your email address so I can invite you.
    Your little family is SO SWEET!
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pictures. You will cherish those forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mike & Katie, your pictures are so cute! I mean really though, how could they not be, you daughter is so adorable! What a doll!!

    ReplyDelete