Monday, June 29, 2009

Calling EVERYONE!!! :)

Well, some of you know but some of you don't ... I have recently signed up to be a Pampered Chef Consultant. To make a long story very very short, Mike and I both feel that this is an answer to many prayers, and I am so so excited about the opportunity to do this! I love the Pampered Chef products, and how easy is it so talk about something you already love!

I would love to do a party for each and everyone of you! It is super fun and couldn't be easier. All you have to do is give me your list of people and then you can sit back and relax till the day of your show. I send the invites, do all the planning, and take care of everything.

The specials for the next 2 months are absolutely great! As a host you are always able to earn free product at your show, as well as getting huge discounts (up to 60%) on other products, and money saving opportunities for the entire next year! If you hold a party in July, you can earn up to $100 in additional FREE PRODUCTS of your choice!! That is on top of the products you would normally earn. Those who host in August can earn huge discounts on the Pampered Chef Cookware. How many of us are in need of good quality pots and pans, but don't have the money to spend on them? Well, here is your answer! You can get 60% off of all the cookware products!

If you would be interested in hosting a party leave a comment and I will be in touch with you to set everything up. Like I said it is super simple and tonz of fun! Nothing better than a night together with friends and family while you get free stuff!

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

1 comment:

  1. i cant believe how gorgeous and perfect your little Alena is. how fun to see u. hope you come by the salon soon. we miss ya.

    ReplyDelete