Friday, August 21, 2009

Here We Go Again!!

Well after a lot of talking and praying, Mike and I decided it was time to do it again. There was some heming and hawing, but we took the plunge. Many crazy adventures awaiting us in the next few months but we are ready and waiting and so excited for what the future will bring.




No you crazy people, we aren't having another baby :) Mike is going back to school! We received his acceptance to the MBA program at University of Phoenix and he starts September 29th! He will be taking ground campus classes that will meet one night a week for 6 weeks. The program takes about 18 months, but he is planning on adding a Marketing Concentration to it which will tack on a few more classes.

We are so excited for this new chapter in our lives and we know that this is going to be a great benefit to our family.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Tricky tricky! Nice way to set it up and put me in suspense! lol. I did have the thought that Alena was going to be a big sister. :) Good joke and good luck to Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You TOTALLY had me thinking pregnancy you sneaky-sneaky girl :) Good luck with school, hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was thinking....you are crazy!!! But I would supported you either way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So all I can say is that is awesome... but then I can say there is always law school after that! It will be great and he will be able to learn a lot! Just rememebr the important things and the entire reason you decided to make this step. Though I think with Mike that will be no problem.

    ReplyDelete