Sunday, August 2, 2009

THE PIE!!!


During our trip to Utah we made our traditional stop at The Pie Pizzeria near the University of Utah campus. This place is AWESOME! Its a funky, dimly lit basement restaurant where people write all over the old brick walls and rock and roll is played from a "wicked cool" juke box.

We always get the giant 23" pizza. I swear there is probably 4 pounds of cheese with what seems like layers and layers of pepperoni hidden beneath the melted stringy cheese goodness!

Oh. . .and did I tell you that one slice is bigger than my face!?!

5 comments:

  1. I love that place. Did you try the root beer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I love that place too!!! Katie you are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap, that's a big pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO jealous! Wish we could have been there with you guys to enjoy the pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I love The Pie! I used to live by it, so many good late pizza nights! I miss Utah!!!

    ReplyDelete