Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ideas Needed

Hey Everybody.

So some of you know but some of you don't, for those that don't, Mike got a new job. He has been working at his new job with Fortune 5 for the last 2 weeks. I'll post more info on that in another post.

The reason I am posting now is because I need some ideas. Mike is gone ALL DAY with his new job so I need some stuff to help fill my time. I am starting to collect craft ideas and I'm reaching out for help. Any one have any ideas or fun blogs that you like to follow? Please let me know, cuz I'm really wanting to find some fun stuff to do for around my house or just anything :)

Leave a comment and let me know what ideas you have.

Thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. Do you can (or bottle) fruit/meat?? That'll fill some time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com and I also love knockoffwood.blogspot.com. When my parents move to San Antonio this summer I'm planning to encourage my dad to bring all his tools from AZ so I can use them to make furniture (yippie!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin has a craft blog craftycupboard.blogspot.com and she has links to several more! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://toddlerboredombusters.blogspot.com/

    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow this craft blog its a friend of mine.
    http://lemoncrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should blog more on your own blog. I like the updates. Or you could teach Alena the ever cool hoola hoop dance...

    ReplyDelete