Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BEWARE T-Moblie Users!!!

T-Mobile users... I don't know who of you use T-Mobile, or if any of you do, but I just thought I would make you aware of a problem Mike and I are having with our account. Mike's sister was in town visiting last week to see Alena and while she was here she was talking a lot on the phone with Brett who was still up in Utah. While here, she reached the end of her allowed minutes so they made it a point to only talk on the phone after 9:00PM because night time minutes are unlimited.

On Thursday night Brett called Haley at 9:24PM and they talked for quite a long time. They were actually on the phone until like 2 in the morning. Friday morning Haley checked her account and for some reason they had charged her for the entire phone call. With her being over on her minutes just the one call was going to cost over $100. Well, she called T-Mobile to see what the issue was and they said that their records were showing that the call came in at 8:24PM so she is charged for the entire call. Well, we all knew that the call had come in after 9 so I decided to look at my account online and see when it was saying my calls were coming in. Low and behold, every call was recorded as occurring an hour earlier than it actually had.

As you can see, this could cause serious issue on peoples bills. Mike and I share minutes so we have to be sure that the calls that are supposed to be free really are free. We filed a complaint to have them check their towers and find out why the calls are being logged at the wrong time, but they are totally dragging their feet about it. It has been 2 days longer than they said it would be and the service request still hasn't been completed.

I would just advise all of you to check your statements and make sure that your calls are logged at the right time. If not, please call T-Mobile so that we can get some steam under their rears and get this fixed. I just hate the idea of people being charge for calls they shouldn't be charged for especially with the economy how it is, and money being tight for everyone. Any extra bill is unwanted.

Please let me know if any of you find problems. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks...I hate cell phone people, I swear they rob you for every dime they can. Verizon is the best that I have found. We haven't had to many problems.

    ReplyDelete