Friday, January 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

So I know this is way late but I figured I would catch up on the Blog :) Thanksgiving was very exciting this year to say the least. It was our first Thanksgiving in our house, and crazy us we decided to host. Mike's family came to town and we managed to pull off a wonderful dinner cooking in our little kitchen. We started the day by going in to my parents for Dunkin Donuts. That is a family tradition for us, and I wasn't about to miss it. Thank heaven for Bavarian Cream Donuts!!!! We then went and saw Mike's Aunt Gloria so that she could meet Alena. She was only in town from San Diego for the day and we really wanted to see her. I'm glad we were able to have a nice little visit with her and Donna and Amanda. Then we went home and the craziness of preparing a large Thanksgiving meal ensued. We pit roasted a turkey that was amazing and we furnished all of the other Thanksgiving necessities. I love food, what else can I say. It was funny, because of course we made way too much food and ended up eating Thanksgiving left overs for the next 5 days. It was great to have all of the family here and to be able to spend some time with everyone.



1 comment:

  1. Looks delish! You are brave to do everything!

    ReplyDelete