Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years Eve and New Years Day

Well, New Years is always a fun time for Mike and I because we got engaged on New Years Eve. That is a fun day that will always be remembered. The last two years we have spent New Years Eve at my brother Scott's house. They have a bunch of friends over and we eat and play all sorts of fun games. This year we played Mad Gab, the Sign Game, and Dippity Dippity Dip. We always have such a great time.

Here is a shot of everyone just hanging out

This is what Alena thought of all the games and craziness :)


At midnight we did the count down thing, the kissing thing :) and the sparkling cider thing. Can you tell we are tired and ready for bed?


We then went home and went to bed rather quickly. On New Years Day we decide to meet up with Mike's cousins Brian and Carrie and their daughter Addie. We always have so much fun with them. We went to the new San Tan Mall for a little shopping and looking around. We had a great time. It was so beautiful outside we loved it.

Carrie and I were happy because we hit up some awesome sales at Bath and Body Works.

Alena didn't mind the shopping either.
She was such a good girl the whole time. Isn't that a sweet face :)

All in all it was a really fun day. Happy New Year from the McAllisters. We love you all!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute Pics! We had a blast hanging out with you guys. Thanks for being such great friends, I have no clue what we would do with out you guys. Lub, lub, lub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of you guys! You look great Katie! I love your haircolor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie you are so stinking thin. Alena is stinking cute. I love that picture of her laughing on the side. So So awesome. I can't believe you guys played dippity dippity dip. that is my favorite game and I can never get anyone in my group to play it. I am jelous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KATIE!!!!you guys look fantastic! Alena is so beautiful... oh how quickly they grow right!?!!! hope all is well with you guys :) happy new year!love your pix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yeah, I figured I'd stop being a slacker and post something, even though it wasn't very exciting! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas/New Year, and I can't believe how much bigger Alena looks after just a month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the 3 of you together! I hope everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute picture of you guys. YOu are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I had no idea you had a blog!!!

    How are you beautiful girl? Your daughter is so cute!

    What is new with you? I haven't seen you in FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete